*This post may include affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post at no additional cost to you. Please read my full disclosure here.
Bursting with blueberries, this Healthy Blueberry Maple Oatmeal recipe is the perfect quick and cozy breakfast. And it takes less than 10 minutes to make!
Made with rolled oats, frozen blueberries, and a hint of maple syrup, this oatmeal is not only delicious but also packed with nutrients and fiber. And with a simple preparation method that takes just a few minutes, you can enjoy a warm and comforting bowl of oatmeal at any time of day. So why not give it a try and start your day off right with this easy blueberry maple oatmeal recipe?
Kitchen Tools and Equipment
Here’s everything you need to make this recipe.
- Small saucepan for cooking the oatmeal
- Cooking spoon for stirring the oatmeal
- Cozy bowl for serving the oatmeal
Ingredients for making Blueberry Maple Oatmeal
- Old-fashioned rolled oats
- Frozen blueberries
- Oat milk, almond milk, or half and half
- Real maple syrup
- Flaky sea salt
Healthy Blueberry Maple Oatmeal
- Small saucepan
- Cooking spoon
- Cozy bowl for serving
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 pinch flaky sea salt
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (not thawed)
- 1/4 cup oat milk, almond milk, or half and half
- 1 tbs real maple syrup
- Heat water to boiling in a small saucepan.
- Add oats and salt and stir to combine.
- Continue cooking over medium-low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In the last 2 minutes of cooking, add the frozen blueberries and stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 1-2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add a splash of oat milk, almond milk, or half and half.
- Drizzle with real maple syrup.
Will you be making this healthy blueberry maple oatmeal? Let me know in the comments!
Chai for now!