*This post may include affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post at no additional cost to you. Please read my full disclosure here.
Start your morning with this beautiful and healthy Pink Dragonfruit Raspberry Smoothie! This smoothie gets its vibrant pink color from dragon fruit, a mildly sweet tropical fruit known for its many health benefits.
Packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and a burst of vibrant hues, this smoothie not only tantalizes your taste buds but also nourishes your body. Rich in vitamin C, dragonfruit and raspberries both play a crucial role in supporting your immune system. Including these fruits in your smoothie is a tasty way to give your body an extra boost during cold and flu seasons.
What is dragon fruit?
Dragon fruit, also known as pitaya, is a large red fruit with green spikes. Dragon fruit is a good source of Vitamin C and magnesium, and it also contains antioxidants and fiber. So not only is dragonfruit healthy and delicious, but it also adds a beautiful, vibrant pink color to smoothies!
Where to buy dragon fruit
The easiest way to add dragon fruit to your smoothies is to use frozen dragon fruit. You can find frozen dragon fruit as smoothie packs or cubes. One popular brand is Pitaya Foods – you can use their store finder to find a grocery store near you that carries their dragon fruit. Lately I’ve been able to find frozen dragon fruit at Target, Walmart, and Wegmans.
Here’s everything you need to make this Pink Dragonfruit Raspberry Smoothie. If you’re looking for recommendations for ingredients or kitchen equipment, check out the Recipe Resources section at the bottom of this page.
- High speed blender
- Measuring cup
- Your favorite smoothie cup
- Reusable straw
- Coconut milk beverage (my favorite is Trader Joe’s)
- Banana (fresh or frozen)
- Greek vanilla yogurt
- Frozen dragonfruit
- Frozen raspberries
- Raw honey (optional)
Pink Dragonfruit Raspberry Smoothie Recipe Notes
This recipe uses frozen raspberries and dragon fruit, so there’s no need to add any ice. The frozen fruit makes this smoothie icy cold.
For a touch of added sweetness, especially if you’re using unsweetened coconut milk, you can add a teaspoon or two of raw honey.
I’m using Greek vanilla yogurt for this recipe, but you can also use raspberry or strawberry yogurt if you’d like.
If you’re not a fan of bananas in your smoothies, you can leave it out. The banana creates a smoother consistency in this smoothie recipe, so that’s why I like to include it.
Last but not least, to get a super smooth smoothie, you’ll need a high speed blender such as a Blendtec or Vitamix. I’ve been using my Blendtec Designer Blender for over 10 years and it’s still going strong!
Pink Dragonfruit Raspberry Smoothie
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 small banana
- 1/4 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen dragon fruit cubes (or use a smoothie pack)
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1-2 tsp raw honey (optional)
- In the order listed above, add all ingredients to the blender.
- Blend on low speed for 20-30 seconds.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into your favorite smoothie cup and enjoy!
Pink Dragonfruit Raspberry Smoothie: Recipe Resources
- Frozen Dragonfruit: Pitaya Organic Frozen Dragon Fruit Smoothie Packs or Frozen Dragon Fruit Snack Cubes
- Frozen Raspberries: 365 Organic Frozen Raspberries
- Coconut Milk: Trader Joe’s Coconut Milk Beverage (Unsweetened) or 365 Organic Coconut Milk
- High speed blender: Blendtec Designer Blender
- Smoothie cup: Glass Tumbler
- Reusable straws: Silicone Straws
Other Recipes You’ll Love!
- Iced White Chocolate Raspberry Matcha Tea Latte
- Pineapple Lime Green Smoothie
- Chamomile Vanilla Tea Latte
Will you be making this Pink Dragonfruit Raspberry Smoothie? Let me know in the comments!
Chai for now!